Quotable
Home Page
Illustrated Titles
Quotable Definitions
Quotable Doers
Quotable Home
Quotable Life
Quotable Rules
Quotable Wisdom
Success Quotes
Joke Collections
Search This Site
Quotable Books Order Form
Contact Us

Copyright 2008 by Open Horizons and John Kremer
Last modified: 7/29/08

 

The Quotable Books Series ...


The TV
Advertiser's
Guide to Life



Click on either of the book covers on this page to order and download the book as a Word document for only $7.00.


(sample quotations from the book)

The average work day lasts longer than a few hours. Aleve painkiller

There's more to life than hair. But it's a good place to start. Aussie shampoo

There are no small parts ... only small lizards. Budweiser beer

Every man has a mountain to climb.... What mountain did you climb today? Coors Light Beer

Bowling would be better if it were hockey. Fox Sports

Nervous people like crunchy food. GM Goodwrench Service Plan

What are the three fundamentals of baseball? Be a team player. Keep your eye on the ball. Never play without a contract. Hershey candy bars

Freedom should be more than a feeling. It should be something you can actually touch. Hyundai automobiles

The world has boundaries. Ignore them. Isuzu Rodeo

When you love what you do, you're alive. Jobs.com

It's only a deal if you still want it when you get home. K-Mart stores

Basic rule number one: Everyone seems to like eating. Lucky food stores

Climbing the ladder of success takes stamina, know-how and a little luck. MassMutual Fiinancial Group

The foam goes straight to your brain. Mug Root Beer

There are two kinds of risk: Investing too aggressively is one, and investing too conservatively is another. Oppenheimer Funds

Statistics show that 40% of all kids who smoke marijuana live in the city. Guess where the other 60% live. Partnership for a Drug-Free America

Life is more exciting in Montana. Pontiac Montana

One is never enough of anything. Puffs tissues

If you're going to laugh, laugh. If you're going to dig in, dig in. Quaker Oatmeal

Never swallow a lemon seed or watermelon seed, or they'll grow inside your tummy. Radio Advertising Bureau

Touchdowns aren't given away. They are paid for. Russell Athletic

You have your whole life ahead of you. Make sure you get there. Saturn automobiles

Rules of a trilogy: Chapter one sets the rules. Chapter two bends the rules. But in the finale, forget the rules. Scream 3 movie

You can't fax a handshake. You can't pat a voicemail on the back. You can't have lunch with an email. Some things are just better in person. Southwest Airlines

There's a law of physics: The only man on the plane with a cold will sit next to you. Triametic cold medicine

Friends don't let friends drive drunk. U.S. Department of Transportation

You're born. You die. In between, you work on cars. Valvoline oil

What can a toy store teach us about disciplined investing? Not everything that catches your eye is worth buying. Wachovia Securities

Sometimes it's what you don't do that makes you who you are. Youth Stop Smoking


Open Horizons, P O Box 2887, Taos NM 87571; 575-751-3398

BookMarket.com / 16 Realms